We are excited to announce that a new VeFam project — BAG is going to be listed on OceanEx (refer to “Bitagora (BAG) Will be Initially Listed Soon” for more information). To thank your supports to OceanEx and VeChain Ecosystem, we are launching Trade to Take a Share of 30,000,000 BAG event to celebrate the new token listing.
Event Period: 21:00, Jun 6th — 21:00, Jun 11th, 2019 (UTC+8)
1. Trading Battles to Win 10,000,000 BAG
We will rank our traders based on their total BAG net-buying amount (BAG buying amount minus BAG selling amount) during the event period. Top 50 traders will be rewarded with a BAG Special Prize.
- 1st place: 1,000,000 BAG
- 2nd place: 500,000 BAG
- 3rd place: 250,000 BAG
- 4th-10th places: 100,000 BAG per user
- 11th-50th places: 50,000 BAG per user
To reward users who participate in our Trading Battles, users ranking from Top 51 to Top 1,000 and whose BAG net-buying amount is no less than 20,000 BAG will be rewarded with 5,000 BAG per user.
2. Complete 1 Trade to Take a Piece of 20,000,000 BAG
During the event period, Top 5,000 users who complete 1 trade on BAG related trading pairs (BAG/VET, BAG/BTC) will be rewarded with 2,000 BAG per user.
If the winner’s account upgrades to Level 1 or above and keeps the level (OCE ≥ 2,000) from Jun 9th to Jun 11th, your rewards will be doubled (4,000 BAG per user).
Note: There is no limit on your trading volume.
1. All the rewards will be distributed into winners’ accounts within 7 workdays after the event ends.
2. OceanEx will check for duplicate or fake accounts and will not pay out any rewards on these accounts.
3. OceanEx reserves the rights of final explanation.
Risk Warning: OceanEx provides a digital asset exchange platform. Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high risks and please be cautious about investing in the market.
Thanks for your support! Looking forward to your participation!
Please stay tuned and follow us on our official channels:
Twitter — https://twitter.com/OceanexOfficial
Telegram — https://t.me/OceanEx_Official
Medium — https://medium.com/@OceanEx