In 2010, on 22nd May, Laszlo Hanyecz, a Florida programmer made the world’s first real bitcoin transaction by spending 10,000 bitcoins for 2 pizzas. And now many crypto-enthusiasts buy pizza “Papa Jones” (it was in this restaurant where Heinitz bought his pizza) and remember this event, which marked the beginning of the actual use of bitcoin as a means of payment.
To celebrate Bitcoin Pizza Day, we launch a Pizza Treat campaign to give away OCE and Pizza Day Customized T-shirt!
Top 10 followers who get the most likes with their tweets will win an OceanEx customized T-shirt from May 19th to 23rd. A total of 10 OceanEx customized T-shirts are waiting for you!
Event Time: 20:00 May 19th — 20:00 May 23rd, 2019 (UTC+8)
- Follow @OceanExOfficial on Twitter
- Post a photo of you eating pizza (or just pizza if you do not want to show your twisted face LOL) on Twitter
- Tag @OceanExOfficial, and three of your friends
- Hashtag #BitcoinPizzaDay, #Bitcoin and #OCEPizzaTime
Special Bonus for winners:
Winners will be rewarded 500 OCE each after completing the following steps:
- Post a tweet with the photo of your OceanEx Customized T-shirt
- Follow and @OceanExOfficial
- With hashtag #BitcoinPizzaDay, #Bitcoin and #OceanExPizzaTee
Event Time: After winners receive T-shirt till June 10th.
- Tokens will be sent to the winners’ OceanEx accounts.
- OceanEx will contact the winners for prize redemption.
- All winners will have to provide contact information for further arrangement.
- For winners who are not able to reply to the message will be considered as forfeiting the prize.
- In case of any dispute, OceanEx reserves the right of final decision.
Please stay tuned and follow us on our official channels:
Website — https://OceanEx.pro
Twitter — https://twitter.com/OceanexOfficial
Telegram — https://t.me/OceanEx_Official